Friday, February 24, 2006

Back from class

OK, I'm back from class now. So I'm excited about this new blog thing.

I first and foremost want to say that I love Jesus Christ more than anything else in this world. He saved me from the muck and mire of sin and raised me up so that I am now blameless in the sight of God and will spend eternity with Him.

The next most important thing in my life is my relationship with my friends and family. God has definitely blessed me with my family, immediate and extended. I love my parents dearly. They are my best friends and I can only hope and pray that I will be as good a mother as mine is. I also have an awesome little brother. God will do awesome things in his life one day. I love him so much.

Next in my list of life-passions is LSU FOOTBALL!!!!! Some of the best times of my life were Saturday nights in Tiger Stadium. I made some awesome friends in the Golden Band from Tigerland. The band was an awesome experience in itself. You cant beat a free trip to New Orleans to see the Tigers play in the National Championship Game.
To my future husband, wherever you are, be prepared for many many LSU football games. You will learn to love it, if you dont already :)

Well, since this week has been a pretty unproductive week, I guess I'd better get back to work. Today's Friday!! WOOHOO!!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

S: I played the piccolo in marching band. Granted, we were not as necessary as the brass players, and everyone let us know that, but it was fun nonetheless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home