Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Sunday

My little brother, Adam, came to visit me last night. We went to see the houston symphony perform Verdi's Requiem. It was awesome. Those who dont appreciate live classical music dont know what they're missing. It was a good visit. We are definitely growing closer as time goes on. He actually hugged me when he left!! He wouldnt have been caught dead doing that a few years ago. :)

I had lunch today with my engaged friends Tamara and Mark. I am so happy for them. They're going to live here after they get married! That excites me greatly. I miss my friends from LSU so much. We were as close as family and they mean so much to me. I really hope we all remain as close as the years go by.

**Disclaimer: I am an engineer, not a writer. I am aware that my sentence structure is awful and that I overuse the word "so." :)

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Woolly said...

I am much to young to have grey hair as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home