Monday, February 27, 2006

Chex Mix

So I discovered Chex Mix today. I'd have to say, it changed my life. I think it will take the place of crack in my life. Now, before you judge, know that I have had variations of the chex mix before. My mom makes this awesome stuff with Crispix, M&Ms and nuts, but she only makes it around holidays. The Chex Mix brand is a totally different animal. I am picky when it comes to the chex mix, however in that I dont like the little brown chex. So i cant eat it mindlessly while watching TV or reading. I actually have to pay attention to what I'm eating.

The fact that I just overanalyzed my response to chex mix shows that (a) I either have nothing to do or (b) I have way too much to do but dont want to do it. I believe it is choice B. I guess I'd better do something constructive with my life....

On a side note, it a MUCH TOO BEAUTIFUL DAY to be stuck inside....

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

anonymous: yes, definitely facetious. thanks for caring, though!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Woolly said...

I hate chex mix..... and I don't know why

 

Post a Comment

<< Home