Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I is for I heart my friends!

Seriously, I have the best friends ever. I was so lonely when i first moved to Houston. My BIOE grad class at Rice is predominantly guys, which is cool. I like guys, they're fun to hang out with. However, I really missed those close sister-like bonds I formed with my girlfriends at LSU. There's something special about girlfriends. To quote my friend Jennifer L,
"I do think women are confusing, especially to ourselves. We create a mystical world that only we live in. At least we understand each other, but we make it hard for others to really relate to us when it comes to meeting our needs."
That is so true and i couldnt have put it better myself. We are able to understand each other and meet each others' needs. We can be silly together and act like we're 14, but we can also open our souls to each other. I have made some great girlfriends here in Houston, and I hope that our friendships progress to that unbreakable bond.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Troy said...

H is for "Hey! I would heart a new post!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home