Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Joy

I got WAY to excited when someone in our lab proposed that we go out for chicken wings last night. I proceeded to jump up and down and I ended up hitting the desk. Now I have a massive bruise on my thigh. Awesome. (we ended up not going for chicken wings. I ate tuna helper instead.)

On another note, God answers prayer. Even when He does not give me what I ask, I always end up realizing in the future that He knows best. The fact that God knows best and will "work everything for the good for those who love Him" is something I've always known in my mind. Not until recently have I truly known that in my heart. He did do something I begged of Him, however, and I want to jump up and down for joy (hopefully not bruising the leg this time). God is amazing. Only He can be credited with the changes that can come about in someone's heart, soul, and life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home