Monday, March 06, 2006

Observations from the weekend

1) Staying at home on Friday night to read/watch TV after telling my friends that I'm staying home because I have to study, is actually fun.

2) I have a dirty apartment

3) The fried twinkie is an amazing experience

4) When deciding to spend $5 on a ferris wheel ride or cotton candy, go with the ferris wheel.

5) I want to ride a bull one day (it might be my last day)

6) I have a secret obsession with cowboys

7) My cowboy hat was NOT in impulse buy

8) Izzos Illegal Burrito in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is far superior to both Mission Burrito and Freebirds.

9) I am not the only person in this world that knows the Revelation 21:8 song.

10) I've heard of these people who haven't read Harry Potter. Those people actually exist.

11) Putting one's head in a (dead) alligator's mouth is an interesting experience.

12) I should watch out for rogue pinto beans on the table when eating a burrito.

13) I am convinced that Sunday afternoon naps are Biblical (I have yet to find the reference)

14) Jennifer Langam might be the funniest person alive.

15) I should not think about Jennifer L's comments when eating cornflakes.

16) I need to get back to studying so I dont fail this test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home