Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shout-out to a friend

I just want to give a shout-out to my good pal, Gidon Ofek. He is one way cool guy, even though he laughed at me for having a blog. Even though he is from New York City, he has incorporated the wonderful word "y'all" into his vocabulary like it's been there all along. He's always there to go with me to Rice basketball games and he always manages to talk me into going to Two Rows when I call to cancel on the group. His parents live in Italy and he went skiing in the Alps over Christmas break! I'm slightly jealous about that. I think I may be accompanying him to Italy sometime before our time here is over. He's so smart. He's (slightly) late to morning classes. He is now addicted to coffee (which he hates). He makes pancakes better than I do. He likes my gumbo, which reminds me...I still need to teach him how to make it! There's more to write, but it's time for lab cleanup :(
Gidon, if you ever do break down and read my blog....i love ya, man! :) See you in physiology this afternoon!

OK, April's getting mad....gotta go wash some dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home