Saturday, March 11, 2006

Louisiana Saturday Night

I came home for the weekend to visit the parents and the dogs. What great fun! I miss my dog, Sandy. My parents came and stole her from me in January. She's much happier here with them than she was in the bathroom all day with me in Houston. My parents are my bestestest friends in the world. I always love a good visit. Tonight, Dad and I went to the the local crawfish stand and bought some boiled crawfish and shrimp. YUM!!!!!!! It was so spicy, it made my cuticles and lips burn! Thats the way I like it. I have a feeling I wont be eating as much crawfish this spring as I did while I was at LSU. That makes me sad. We're about to make some homemade ice cream. That is quite possibly my favorite dessert in the whole entire wide world we live in. Yes, better than the fried twinkie. Well I've run out of things to say. I'm excited about going to my home church tomorrow and seeing everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home