Wednesday, June 14, 2006

M is for M&Ms

Yesterday as I was diligently working in the lab, a craving for peanut M&M's came over me. I go to my desk "drawer" (for lack of a better word) and grab a couple of quarters and begin the trek to the 3rd floor vending machine. There, shining like a beacon in the night, were the peanut M&Ms at the top of the machine. My mouth began to water as I put the quarters in the slot. I heard the first one go where it was supposed to. The second quarter wasn't so lucky, oh, no. It fell into the coin tray at the bottom of the machine. I grabbed it and tried again. Again, it fell into the coin tray. This happend about 5 times until it finally went in. Rejoicing on the inside, I quickly entered the number and letter indicating the peanut M&M's. Then, it happend. They got stuck!! The bag teasingly leaned out of its spot and came to rest against the glass. NOOOO!!! I screamed (on the inside, of course). I proceeded to shake the machine. Suddenly I found myself in my bed in a cold sweat. Honestly, people, WHO DREAMS ABOUT VENDING MACHINES?!?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home