Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm tired today

What a crazy weekend. First off, I would like EVERYONE to know that LSU beat Texas A&M this weekend 58-57 with a buzzer beater 3-point shot. It was FANTASTIC. Just in case anyone missed out on that. Now, we play Duke on Thursday (may the Lord have mercy on our souls). LSU going to the Sweet 16!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!
Katie, Rachel, and Jen came to visit me over the weekend. Good times! They went to the rodeo while I watched basketball. (Yes that was fun, and no, I'm not a loser :) ) Friday and Saturday night, we hung out with some of my friends from Rice. That was a lot of fun. I really miss my friends from LSU. I'm going to the Rouge next weekend to tailgate with them for some LSU baseball!!! Jambalaya anyone? I may make some of my world-famous gumbo....
Sunday night, I went to the Hobbit Cafe with Jonathan. Fun times! Good food and good company! :)

Happy Spring!!

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Woolly said...

you have to play Duke.... big trouble.

how old are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home